battery relocate question

bart

May 16, 2003
tn
ok when you relocate a battery, what do you do with the factory ground cable? mine grounds on the frame and then goes over to the block, and the eec ground meets at that spot on the frame. what do i do with the rest of the wire that runs up to the battery?

• Sponsors (?)

Not sure what your talking about. Do stock mustangs have the battery grounded to the frame, and the block grounded to the frame at the same point?

I just grounded the block to the frame. Then i grounded the battery to the frame at the rear of the car, works like a charm.

Mavrick said:
Not sure what your talking about. Do stock mustangs have the battery grounded to the frame, and the block grounded to the frame at the same point?

I just grounded the block to the frame. Then i grounded the battery to the frame at the rear of the car, works like a charm.

bwahahaha man, im gonna have to get an avy with my truck in it. im just a stang wannabe. lol. i have a bronco 2 with a 5.0 in it.

thanx guys. so i should just end off the wire somewhere between the grounding spot and the the end of the wire. ill prob just cut it off a few inches from the grounding spot.