BB Chevy w/powerglide in 89 GT

• Sponsors (?)

Awesome let's hack up a Mustang just to fit an engine that isn't going to run any better than a BB Ford engine that wouldn't require cutting it up....makes a ton of sense.

lol the motor in there before looks way better and prolly makes more power. I could understand if it was an actual nice crate 502 maybe... But still... Dumb.

I would put a 350 in my car though. *shrugs*

wow, cant wait to see him do a tune up and have to take out the whole dash :owned: he should make a flip door behind the dash haha that would be funny. But man anyone think that motor is just plain UGLY, look at the valve covers on that thing, yuck. Looks really old, that thing is just gonna be a heavy slug. :nonono: waste of time, and a 89 mustang.

just read his idea about taking the dizzy out of the cowl, haha my idea was better! hope it dosent rain :eek:

mob said:
wow, cant wait to see him do a tune up and have to take out the whole dash :owned: he should make a flip door behind the dash haha that would be funny. But man anyone think that motor is just plain UGLY, look at the valve covers on that thing, yuck. Looks really old, that thing is just gonna be a heavy slug. :nonono: waste of time, and a 89 mustang.

just read his idea about taking the dizzy out of the cowl, haha my idea was better! hope it dosent rain :eek:

mannnnnnnnnnnnnn read my posts and his...He bought a brand new motor! That one is just the motor he is using to test fit everything. And for the record I dont agree with what hes doing and Ive argued with the kid for days but oh well its his money.

Here is a BBF 503ci that would bolts right in.
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player...-317C-48D0-A798-3751E76E500E&t=recent&term=77

555942_113_full.jpg