bbk cai

00GTpony

Mar 10, 2007
Im thinking about getting th ebbk cold air intake..
- Anybody have problems with there bbk cold air intake , and the rain?
- Also people say its has noticable sound, what kinda sound?.. through the intake , exhaust?
- How do u like it if u have it?

• Sponsors (?)

I put a bbk cold air intake on and i have zero problems with it. The sound that it makes is the same as if you just suck in air. It sounds pretty sweet. Kinda like a mini turbo? I dont really know how to explain it.

I put a bbk cold air intake on and i have zero problems with it. The sound that it makes is the same as if you just suck in air. It sounds pretty sweet. Kinda like a mini turbo? I dont really know how to explain it.

The only complaint I have for mine is it's up so far in the fender well it's hard
to put the filter on and tighten the clamp. But I never have to worry about
rain getting into it. Then again I try not to drive the Stang if I know it's
going to rain. Hey, it's a vert so it's made for those sunny days.

The only complaint I have for mine is it's up so far in the fender well it's hard
to put the filter on and tighten the clamp.

You put the filter on before putting the pipe into the fenderwell.

Check out the cheap knock off's they have on ebay. Its the same dimension as the BBK/MAC/etc. but they are only 40 bucks. However i suggest getting a decent k&N filter. The metal mesh screen on the cheaper CAI's rust out quickly, and the K&N's are stainless. Cheap CAI + new filter should run you under 100 bucks. BBK charges you 250 because it says BBK on it.