BCS Championship Game...Florida or Michigan?

Who should play Ohio State for the BCS Championship?

• Total voters

Mar 7, 2004
Who do you think should play Ohio State? I personally would like to see a rematch with Michigan, but I can see the argument for Florida. Discuss....:D

• Sponsors (?)

i'm a firm believer that the championship game should be between the two best teams in the country. and the two best teams are OSU and Michigan. no disrespect to FLorida, but i just don't see them as the 2nd best team.

I am an FSU fan first and don't like UF but they should get the shot. Michigan already had their chance not to mention how tough of a schedule UF has to play being in the SEC. I still think OSU will beat either one of them anyways.

I'd vote for that since it seems that sportswriters decided this crap. Some of the voters put Michigan low in the top 10 rankings to diminish their points score in the end. Now that is the biggest crock of chit ever. There should not be one single vote for UM being lower than #3 or #4. I can see voting for Florida, but damn at least be honest about Mich.

Human element FTMFL!!! :rolleyes:

I wish Florida luck though as they are a great team :nice:

BTW, I officially hate the BCS.

Playoff system FTW!

I mean WTF is up with having a month off before playing again anyways? Use that time to put in more games for a playoff system. Top 16 teams duke it out, period. First gets to play worst up until the Finals. Voters and polls can go to hell after playoffs start as their opinions are no longer needed (or valued) for swaying matchups.

Have each team play the same amount of games leading to the playoffs. No more Big Ten playing 11 games and the SEC playing 12 games. That is unfair.

I was for Florida.. since they beat AR. But either team would've been good, however Florida did win their conference.. and Michigan already had their chance to win it, but didn't. Not being biased toward either team, since I like Arkansas. But, Florida did deserve their shot at Ohio... It should be a good game either way :nice:

Oh yeah...... GO UCLA! :rlaugh: w00t!!