Be careful out there guys

• Sponsors (?)

winter time, means ice/snow for some. Rain for us. Just saying be careful, i got sideways coming back from the pub tonight - made me stop being ignorant; good reality check.

Be Safe:nice:

Yeah, some jacka** in a Civic Si tried to get me to race him after class yesterday and it was raining hard in Fresno. I just gave him the :nono: and didn't pay any attention to him although tempting but not enough for me to wreck and kill myself or others around me.

winter time, means ice/snow for some. Rain for us. Just saying be careful, i got sideways coming back from the pub tonight - made me stop being ignorant; good reality check.

Be Safe:nice:

I love the rain...i purposly get sideways and hold HUGE Drifts through intersection :D

I love when the rear end comes out on my car because i know exactly how to hold a car from spinning in the rain

Just try to keep it outta the ditches! A few weeks ago I was driving home from work and it was kinda slick outside. Freezing rain and yada yada. Anyways, I got careless and the backend slid out from me and I ended up in a ditch on the side of the road. It smashed my pass. side exhaust tip and cracked the bumper right above the tip.:mad: It was definately an eye opener. I need to get me a winter beater! Winter beaters FTW!

Edit: CobraRed, whats with the new sig? Is that a rival of yours?

man what i would do for some warm weather. its 9 degrees here. poor girl hasnt gotten to really stretch her legs in a while lol. but yea everyone please becareful I have lost a few friends during the cold months back in high school.

Edit: CobraRed, whats with the new sig? Is that a rival of yours?

i do have one person in mind - but it's directed at (like i told Epik) to all the 22 year old pre-law students driving around in the M3 their daddy bought them thinking they are god's gift to the road - SRT can proly back me up with this, just a bunch of rich kids in So. Cal - especially La Jolla. I'm trying to lay some law down in these parts

E46 M3 Owners FTL.... Usually Asian or Middle Eastern or white little kids thats there daddy's bought there E46 For..... E46 owners piss me off.... They are all weird and totally KILLED the Deep dish Wheels for everyone.

...E36 M3 owners are a different Story. They are are chill and cool and about on the same level of a SN95 Owner because there cars are from the Mid 90's and there cars cost ALOT less than a E46.

... i want a Alpineweiss E36 M SO BAD!!!!