Beat A Supercharged GT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, last night I raced another beautiful sonic blue gt. He had a vortech on it with an anderson powerpipe. He said he was hoping for 390rwhp at 10psi. I have an 03 sonic blue gt, with full bolt-ons minus headers and a nx 100 shot. We raced from 2nd gear to around the middle of third. After the 3 honks I floor it, I instantly started pulling him!!!! I gained about 2 carlenghts by the end. Needless to say, I am very happy with my car right now. It beat a car with the one thing I am envious of...boost.

• Sponsors (?)

hotmustang331 said:
These guys like stop racing because they cant beat anything from a roll :). I dont blame them really :shrug: .

rotfl

there's nothing wrong with wanting to race to your car's strength or driving ability. A 270rwhp N/A stang will stand a MUCH better chance of beating a 400rwhp blown stang from a dig. From a roll, I could just leave my car in 3rd gear all the way up to 90mph. That's almost as easy as drag racing with my old auto. :p Man, I do miss my auto at the track.

02LaserRed2V said:
rotfl

there's nothing wrong with wanting to race to your car's strength or driving ability. A 270rwhp N/A stang will stand a MUCH better chance of beating a 400rwhp blown stang from a dig. From a roll, I could just leave my car in 3rd gear all the way up to 90mph. That's almost as easy as drag racing with my old auto. :p Man, I do miss my auto at the track.

Lmao a 270rwhp n/a stang will NEVER beat a 400rwhp blown stang from a dig....or a roll.... PM me if you want some visual proof though haha :p EDIT: being that they are both in street trim and equally driven etc etc [/flame disclaimer]

hotmustang331 said:
Good kill man!

These guys like stop racing because they cant beat anything from a roll . I dont blame them really . They just dont understand that REAL POWER+STREET TIRES+REGULAR PAVEMENT= TONS OF WHEEL SPIN!

That's why I drive with drag radials around town ;) Sorta hard to keep those from spinning too though :rlaugh:

Roll racing isn't really about racing as much as its about making your car go way, way to fast on the highway for no damn reason. :nono: (but really :nice:)

LOL. Yea I TRY my best to refrain from ANY street racing. BUT if its clear at a light (stop) then sure...I dont mind going from a dig at all. But if im doing 70MPH and some fool is messing with me, ill go from a roll.

Like I said in the past...those who wont do one or the other are the real panzies :nice:

IF YOU WONT RACE FROM A STOP:
A. you have alot of power, and are not good driver
B. You have a FWD car, and suck at launching

IF YOU WONT RACE FROM A ROLL

A. you have a stock laser tint red mustang GT convertable automatic (or simularly slow car)
B. You know the other guys car is good on the highway, but sucks from a stop. So to prevent from loosing you want a stop run.

Thats my take :shrug: (sorry kilgore couldnt help it :D)

You go to jail just the same here if you didnt even get to the speed limit. Racing warrents jail time PERIOD around here. So either way your screwed...you may just be $100 richer after the $2000 racing fine and after you get your car out of the impound LOL.

Thats why I said I REALLY try and avoid it. I usually turn everyone down unless its in the middle of know where, or if its a friends car that iv been wanting to run for a LONG time. (like teh 400RWHP vette I beat)
Street racing is stupid...but eh who isnt stupid sometimes? :)

I didn't really choose to race from a roll. I can actually launch my car very well. I cut a 1.9 60 foot with my mostly stock gt with nitto drag radials. I'm just not a huge fun of racing from a dig on a really busy street. With the squeeling of the tires and my loud exhaust, any cop in the area will know I was racing, thats just my opinion. If I did race him from a dig, my money would have been on me:D

hotmustang331 said:
LOL. Yea I TRY my best to refrain from ANY street racing. BUT if its clear at a light (stop) then sure...I dont mind going from a dig at all. But if im doing 70MPH and some fool is messing with me, ill go from a roll.

Like I said in the past...those who wont do one or the other are the real panzies :nice:

IF YOU WONT RACE FROM A STOP:
A. you have alot of power, and are not good driver
B. You have a FWD car, and suck at launching

IF YOU WONT RACE FROM A ROLL

A. you have a stock laser tint red mustang GT convertable automatic (or simularly slow car)
B. You know the other guys car is good on the highway, but sucks from a stop. So to prevent from loosing you want a stop run.

Thats my take :shrug: (sorry kilgore couldnt help it :D)

:rlaugh: :lol:

only thing a roll is good for :)

festa20.jpg

good kill. I've taken down several S/C 2v's and S/C 4v's with just the lil bitty baby shot. Gotta love NX and the torque spike. :D
Few weeks back me and a 03 Kb'd cobra kicked I got the first one he got the 2nd one. I consider that pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.