Beaverton Starbucks/Moonstruck this Saturday night

• Sponsors (?)

tehnick said:
god damn, i need weekends off so i can bring my rediculously slow v6 and meet some of you guys. shift bids hit soon, and i am aiming towards having a social life again

:nice:

Cool. We always have a goodtime. Now that Cory-san is back from the land of the rising sun we'll probably have more of these.

03yellowvenom said:
Ok thats it , keep it up and you guys are getting taken off my christmas list:p

Dude to write off being on 03yellowvenom's christmas list is like giving up a nice huge plasma television with a call girl of the month plan (kinda like jellybean of the month/new girl every month)

It what awsome seeing everyone, cant wait for the next Meet, next time though im wearing another layer of clothing, d a n g it was cold, but worth every minute. We had a great turnout tonight, eye candy everywhere. Man weve got a nice selection of stangs and vettes a even a wicked jetta and Varian your supra was looking nice::nice:

damn sounds like an awsome turn out? how many was there? i was gonna make it but i've been sick since thursday :notnice:. Did anyone get pics, misha i think i heard you and eric going by my house about 9 P.M? Was that you guy's? peace

john:p

SMOKEDYA said:
damn sounds like an awsome turn out? how many was there? i was gonna make it but i've been sick since thursday :notnice:. Did anyone get pics, misha i think i heard you and eric going by my house about 9 P.M? Was that you guy's? peace

john:p

Yep that was us. Of course your didnt show ups as usual!!! but yes I know you are sick!! I didnt even know that was you when you called the shop the other day... so you ready to buy a house :):D :D