Beaverton Starbucks/Moonstruck this Saturday night

• Sponsors (?)

It was really cool meeting a lot of new people as I have not been a group like that for a long time.

I must say though that it was a bit embaressing as my car is NOWHERE near as cool as the rest, nor as fast either.

So it sounds as though the Saleen lost a cylinder when you guys went out and raced? My poor wife has water thin blood and was freezing her booty off and the hot chocolate was not working any more so we split.

I can't wait for race season to come around as it would be cool as hell to roll in together, or meet up there at the track and lay the smack down.

Johnnb said:
It was really cool meeting a lot of new people as I have not been a group like that for a long time.

I must say though that it was a bit embaressing as my car is NOWHERE near as cool as the rest, nor as fast either.

So it sounds as though the Saleen lost a cylinder when you guys went out and raced? My poor wife has water thin blood and was freezing her booty off and the hot chocolate was not working any more so we split.

I can't wait for race season to come around as it would be cool as hell to roll in together, or meet up there at the track and lay the smack down.

Hey yeah it was cool meeting you... next time Ill bring up my 91gt and park next to ya so you dont feel left out.. Glad your wife made it out!!!