Been a while since I checked in...

yep, i got an acura TL. i share about 50% of the driving duty with my tl and mustang. i hear you on the new body style lol. i got mine for a pretty good price. i had some tough criteria to meet, i am still happy with mine after a year. which for people who know me is like 5 years for most people.

car is lookin good bro. we don't have the same paint now, i went and got mine painted. :( they are still white power brothers, just with a little twist :D

Thanks, you got that right. It's always nice to have a comfy car to cruise. If I recall, you got an Acura TL right? I always loved that model TL, but MAN did Acura sure strike out with the current bodystyle.. Man they are hideous. I tried to make this Caddy my DD, but it guzzles too much gas, & I get too dirty at work to be driving this thing everyady, so I still have my econobox DD. BUT, don't get me wrong this isn't a total garage queen like the Mach was.

I do have a few crappy cell phone pics of the Notch with the FR's on it. Keep in mind, it needs an alignment BAD, & most likely needs smaller tires up front instead of the 265's. I also have 1/4" spacers installed out back because I need to get the tailpipes adjusted because the 295 BFG's are rubbing on them. YUP, 295's on a fox FTW!!!!:nice:

NOTCHFR4.jpg

NOTCHFR3.jpg

NOTCHFR2.jpg

NOTCHFR1.jpg

gotmeat.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the compliment. The Mach will always live on with the 1000's of pics I posted over the years LOL... All the reasons you named besides the NPI part are what led me to selling the Mach. You will NOT regret getting into a V, trust me.

I think I'm sold on the CTS-V. I talked to the wife about it last night, and she gave me the green light to get one once her Charger is paid off. That won't be for a year or two yet, but at least I have something to look forward to. Seems like they are anywhere from 18K - 25K with under 50K miles.

I think its sweet you got an '05 too. I don't know about you, but I think the LS6 is better than the LS2... seems like more of a hi-tech engine if you know what I mean...

BTW, watched the vids and the car sounds freaking nasty man, I love it!

I'm digging the Corvette cam covers, but do think the they would look really nice if you filled in the Corvette logo and painted them along with the intake... something like this:

100_0574.jpg

Anyways, glad to see you back on the forum Epik. If you have a chance stop over to off-topic section, The Squeaky Wheel, and throw up some pics. Despite being a Mustang enthusiast website, it's safe to say most of us on here enjoy cars in general and are not brand loyalists, lol. In fact there are a couple of regulars over there that sold their Mustangs and now own Corvette's :D

:(
you sold the mach? dude, that was seriously "the mach" in my eyes. But, I understand where your coming from. I have two stangs too and its getting pretty dam old. I wanna get one of the new nissan maximas as a DD. I drove one a couple times, its just so much better especially in comfort. Plus with these rises fuel prices, the pump hasnt been too nice to my wallet. I hate giving them a 50 dollar bill and not filling up -____- total bs.

But congrats on the car Dustin, that thing looks like a total chick magnet IMO.