Fox Been Awhile. What Do You Guys Think About This Fox?

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by diponyou50, Feb 1, 2014.

1. ****, local selling some twisted wedge heads

2. 600, complete with 1.6 rockers.

But I just had to take my daily into the shop so it is going to have to wait.

No worries tons of stuff always pops up here. I should be focused on getting everything up to snuff anyways.

3. That's a good price if they checked out ok. I rarely see them under 750$ in good condition.

4. have you thought about joining azmustangs.com or 1320stangs? quite a few locals here like myself. Well now im in flag but my notch is in phx

5. Good call. Looked around online not sure why I didnt see those. Thanks for the heads up.

6. So decided to do the plugs and oil change tonight. 3 of the plugs were so loose I was able to remove with my fingers. The rest were not torqued anywhere close to tight enough.
    Also swapped out the headlights for some stockers.
    Tomorrow I will bust out the drive line and change the trans fluid.

7. Oh and did this which is more important than anything :D
    20140208_193844_LLS_zps9ba66fb1.jpg

8. And amazingly the lights were almost perfectly adjusted without doing anything.

9. Took out the little shift lever and put my longer one in as well as the white knob. Much better
    1797590_10201231662582889_1051974661_n.jpg

10. better check the orifice first and pray you don't have what they call black death cuz if you do youll be replacing every ac component

11. damn dumping it already?