Been buisy lately...my good news bad news thread...

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Ok been here very little lately so I thought I'd catch everyone up on what's new with D...

Good news..
Adoption agency has had cancellation and we are currently progressing VERY quickly and should have a little brother for my beautiful little boy by yrs end...

Bad news...
Unfortunately the costs of two international adoptions within such a short period has created a situation where the Dmobile is going to be sold...barely driven and really not reasonable daily summer driver it's not reasonable for a guy my age to keep it when the family can use the funds for so many other things.

Good news....
wife has agreed to allow me to take a penalty in getting out of my current lease inorder to attain a new(er) GT and at the same time she has agreed to learn to drive stick inorder to make the transition possible....we all know she's going to love it :)

So basically this is my rant/cheer...come july when the 4sale sign goes on it's going to be hard I know, but worth it IMO...such a buisy year with so many changes. Oh and almost forgot...career change should be complete come Sept and I will be out of town 3 months for training in my new career just about the time my new little one should be comming home....God help her ;)

• Sponsors (?)

Wow. You have alot on your plate. Im glad your doing well. Kids are great arnt they.

Thanks guys...and Flav I will try to send you a PM when the time comes. I am hoping to sell it local to prevent any scam issues that are common today. I decided to just get down and dirty with the price to ensure it sells very quickly...even though i will likey be leaving a bit of cash on the table I'm confident it will go to someone who'll be able to enjoy it like it was built to be enjoyed. I plan on driving it untill july so I will have enough wheel time this yr to enjoy it..remember it...and probably even upgrade just for fun (I have modding issues.)

Thanks for the support and not the typical.."why don't ya...." You guys are a great bunch and I'm not going anywhere..but rather just telling my tale.

D glad all is well! My life is just as hectic as yours right now. (finishing school, career searching, wedding planning, house searching)..

Again like Flava, Shoot me a PM when your ready to sell i may be interested as well. (ill make the drive to Canada then i'll be local :) )

Sure will buddy..like I said it will be in a few months...it will be very reasonabe, lets just say over 10 but under 13....vague but aprox. I hope that's reasonable, I probably have..umm....more into it but don't expect to recoupe my money, just get a fair price.

You're very right...only really strange part for me is now I have to actually go back and re-read all those 5.0/modified mustangs back issues to learn about current 2005-2008 stang trends/upgrades...etc.

Congrats on the kids. Good job coming up with a plan to have both kids and a Stang. You have an understanding wife! Good luck with the sale and I hope it goes to a loving owner that appreciates what they're getting. Beautiful car!

I had to see it go, but I completely understand your situation, and list of priority's.

I'd love to see it go to someone who will put as much blood, sweat, and tears into it as you, and hopefully a fellow Stangnetter.

Congrats on your new son, DMAN!

*switches into complete and utter horror mode*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OH THE HUGE MANITEE!!!!!!!

We will allow you to sell it as long as you put a stipulation in your sales agreement.

"Buyer of D mobile MUST register on Stangnet and post pics regularly or car will be repoed."

:nice:

What? Sounded good to me.

:leaving: