Before/After of the Torino

68torinogt

Hey guys, guess what--I have a bi-pass!!!
before
P9151317.jpg

Picture030.jpg

after
FS160007.jpg

FS160027.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Besides being nostalgic, another reason I don't use those new fangled big wheels and skinny sidewalls is the danger of driving on our pot holed streets. My son has 17 and 18 inch wheels on his NSX and has already damaged one wheel to a driveway!

Thats an awesome looking car. I like it. I prefer the looks of the older smaller wheels. I like 15 inch wheels mostly. I think that 14 is too small. If I was to go bigger I would go to 16 but thats the limit of the older cars. Either way, thats a sweet Torino.

im young (23)and its had the 14's for 7 years now and im tired of having to re torq the lugnuts all the time and the wheels were so old i couldnt find center caps that fit right.

Definitely a sweet car. Saw it on DFWS.net the other day. You must be fairly local, where you from anyway?

yeah i live in fort worth

Besides being nostalgic, another reason I don't use those new fangled big wheels and skinny sidewalls is the danger of driving on our pot holed streets. My son has 17 and 18 inch wheels on his NSX and has already damaged one wheel to a driveway!

im not worried about that at all, you just have to pay very close attention to how and where your at. i drive a scion with 18's at work and i havent tore one up yet and i drive the **** out of it.

Being a Middle Age Turd (I'm thinking "Old Fart" starts at 55 - but in three years when I hit 50 I'll probably move that up to 60) , I grew up on the 15's -or 14's- of that era. But I'm starting to like the 16's and 17's; if for no other reason than that they can be wrapped around bigger brakes! :nice:

big brakes are in the near future...
i going to start working on a brembo or baer package as soon as i find the right spindle