Before/After Pic 01 GT

Is the interior trim piece the same on the GT's and Mach's ? I know the glass is different. I was at work the other day and looked up how much mach 1 quarter glass is and its ungodly even at our dealer cost. The actual panels themself arent very expensive though. Id love to have the mach 1 conversion if I could find a used setup. The 03/04 cobra hood def would look good if you could adjust the gap.

• Sponsors (?)

Quick question. How much did those bullitt scoop deletes cost through the dealer? I was thinking of getting those for my 2002 GT because even though I like the look of the stock side scoops, they arn't functional... which is kinda lame to me. I was also thinking of maybe getting saleen side scoops since they arnt really scoops but more of a side fin type thing.

I have thought about Black letter bumper inserts but I'm trying to keep the car as 'clean looking" as possible.

And the Bullitt side scoops I got for $130 for both. Of course they dont come painted which that cost another 50 bucks!

But if you dont plan on keeping the stock 2001-04 side scoops, they go for a quite a bit on Ebay. I sold my stock scoops for $215. So, I actually came out ahead on doing the Bullit Side Scoop mod.

Those scoops are awesome. Definetely a mod I'm looking at. Do you know of any aftermarket places that sell them, or do you have to go to a dealer?

These are on Ebay but they arent Ford and I wouldn't recommend getting them. Get Factory Ford or else you wont be happy with the fit/finish! The factory Ford Bullitt scoops are an easy swap. These aftermarket scoops are gel coat will not fit without modification. To make it easy on you just buy them from FORD!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-04-Ford-Mustang-Bullitt-Side-scoops-Brand-New_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42611QQihZ001QQitemZ110226069970QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW