Before and after pics of your mustang?

fiveohlxhatch and Flavadave...Thank you both for the compliments! I appreciate it. I will have an update soon on the 81. I hope to fire it up real soon....I got side tracked with body work. My Dad helps with the body work, and he felt like getting it done before spring.

• Sponsors (?)

87foxstang...thanks a lot! Believe me!! I can't wait to see it done too!! Man, this thing has been sitting on our shop hoist since September. My Dad, luckly, doesn't mind too much. He is excited to here it run too! More than me, because I think he wants it out of here...hehe.

so i took a couple pics of the car, and it really made me think about how far its come since ive owned it. how far ive had it apart and somehow managed to get it back together and running.

when i got her in august of 06:
STA71373.jpg

and feb 08:
touched1.jpg

yours?

What kind of wheels are those and do you have a side profile?SWEET RIDE!!!!!!!!!

here it is back in 1988 when my grandpa bought it (that is me checking it out on the little pedalcar)
oldghost.jpg

and here it is just a few weeks ago:
beach_ghost.jpg

and this is what it should look like when i finish doing sn95 spindles/cobra brakes:
bullitts.jpg

What kind of wheels are those and do you have a side profile?SWEET RIDE!!!!!!!!!

17x9 and 18x10 FR500's. will have some more pics up in a few days. the car is really dirty in that pic. i need to pick up some headlights and get the car detailed. as well as bring the front coil overs down alittle more.

17x9 and 18x10 FR500's. will have some more pics up in a few days. the car is really dirty in that pic. i need to pick up some headlights and get the car detailed. as well as bring the front coil overs down alittle more.

Man, that thing is low already!! How much lower can you go? Looks great BTW...:nice:

wow, all of you guys have some gorgeous machines... it's nice to see dedication and appreciation like this in a world where underbody neons, 22 inch rims, and obnoxious blow off valves are abundant

my 91 notch was an awesome find, 40k miles and clean to begin with, so i'm not looking at anywhere near the amount of man-hours you guys have put in, but i definitely have big plans for it... hope to have some good pics up by the time the weather gets nice!! drive fast, smart, and safe guys haha

-chris

wow, all of you guys have some gorgeous machines... it's nice to see dedication and appreciation like this in a world where underbody neons, 22 inch rims, and obnoxious blow off valves are abundant

my 91 notch was an awesome find, 40k miles and clean to begin with, so i'm not looking at anywhere near the amount of man-hours you guys have put in, but i definitely have big plans for it... hope to have some good pics up by the time the weather gets nice!! drive fast, smart, and safe guys haha

-chris

in that case....here is my before...my after will come in spring, after body work and paint is 100% done

aint she pretty :D

looks like a cows ass huh!

885-4.jpg

Before ew lol

After ... not done yet
Good God, fordguy87! lol Thank you sir, for rescuing that car from the previous owner.

No before shots of my '90 but it was basically the twin of Poopdawg's car, minus the Cobra wheels (from the 10-holes to the pinstripe). Everytime I look at his car I wish I'd taken better care of the original paint. Lost the battle to oxidation.

Only thing I've done to the '92 is remove the mudflaps and add new headlights.