Before and After Pictures!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Man that looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is just one thing im not 100% sure about...its the wheels. You should throw the chrome wheels back on and snap some more pics. I think there is just too much darkness about the car with black wheels....chrome would give a nice contrast IMO.

I'm not much for black rims but that thing look bad...I dig the chrome rims better but you def pulled off the black.. The head and tail lights are pefect too... awesome looking car man:nice: :nice:

my buddy just painted his rims black and outlined them with red to match his car
View attachment 306245
I think that would look pretty rad on you car IMO but i can see it as being a little on the ricer side to though...

BAD@SS MAN!!

Man that looks like satan came up and puked the blood of evil on your car!!!

Basically, what I am trying to say is that is a very sinister and bad ass scheme you have going on. ME LIKE!

haha, I like that quote and exactly the look I was going for. Thanks!!! :nice:

Looks great, but what's under the hood?

Well I did have a vortech set-up on her until a spun a bearing about a year or so ago which was a big bummer. After the new motor went in I just stuck to simple bolt-ons. I'll post a picture when I get a chance

-4:10's
-full exhaust
-plenum
-Throttle body
-CAI
-03/04 cobra dual fuel pump set-up (was on it when I had the blower and just left it on)
-SCT bamachips custom tune
-underdrive pulleys

what springs do u have, ur stance is awesome

Sportlines with all isolators removed and a heavy ass radio in the trunk!! :D

Man that looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is just one thing im not 100% sure about...its the wheels. You should throw the chrome wheels back on and snap some more pics. I think there is just too much darkness about the car with black wheels....chrome would give a nice contrast IMO.

Thanks man but getting away from chrome wheels was my main goal in the make over. Granted I loved the way she looked before but wanted to change things up a bit and the older I get the more I don't like the bling bling look.

I'm not much for black rims but that thing look bad...I dig the chrome rims better but you def pulled off the black.. The head and tail lights are pefect too... awesome looking car man:nice: :nice:

Thanks!! I'm not gonna argue that the chrome didn't look good but I was ready for a change.

my buddy just painted his rims black and outlined them with red to match his car
View attachment 306213
I think that would look pretty rad on you car IMO but i can see it as being a little on the ricer side to though...

BAD@SS MAN!!

Thanks!! I'm not gonna argue that the chrome didn't look good but I was ready for a change.

I actually have been contimplating doing a red stripe but I doubt I'll do it.

Car looks mean...just plain mean
For that it gets the mad smilie icon... :mad:

One thing, you can order black tuner lugs for the wheels nowadays. I would do a couple photoshops blacking them out and seeing how you like it. Since you basically have no other chrome on the car now.

Either way, its a very small detail as the car is sinister!!!
I have always liked Black wheels, even when all black was not cool to many.

Car looks mean...just plain mean
For that it gets the mad smilie icon... :mad:

One thing, you can order black tuner lugs for the wheels nowadays. I would do a couple photoshops blacking them out and seeing how you like it. Since you basically have no other chrome on the car now.

Either way, its a very small detail as the car is sinister!!!
I have always liked Black wheels, even when all black was not cool to many.

Yeah a set of new chrome lug nuts came with my wheels so I just bolted them up to see if I would like them but I'm pretty sure I want to go with some black ones.

If anyone is good with photoshop, could you please do a pic that shows the lugs and black them out? Thanks

Here is a crappy photoshop that I did to black out the chrome lug nuts. Personally I think it looks better black. What do you guys think??

8-25-080241.jpg