shoot2.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 57
  • upperintake.jpg
    upperintake.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 59
  • engine3.JPG
    engine3.JPG
    217.2 KB · Views: 61
Yeah, It was in the MM/FF April Issue - 6 pages.

Very cool, engine is blingtastic!

I saw it in MM&FF too. :nice:

shoot2copykb6.jpg

Here are some more ... I'll quit posting them if you guys get sick of em' or whatever:

ToplessStang

gt3copyte4.jpg

gthousecopyvz2.jpg

I put a motion blur on the last one so it kinda looks like it's doing donuts with no driver (or at least I think) ..

Attachments

• gt3copyte4.jpg
    gt3copyte4.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 56
  • shoot2copykb6.jpg
    shoot2copykb6.jpg
  • gthousecopyvz2.jpg
    gthousecopyvz2.jpg
thomas......that's some major changes. I agree those pillar scoops need some toning down....you ever thought about wider rear wheels/tires? That front view, just seems like they're tucked too far in with all that body work going on. Look freakin awesome if they were flush with the fender.

thomas - freakin' sick makeover. love the paint job and kit. Please get some rear spacers or DD bullitts and that would look so so sick :drool:

totally agreed. I think while trying to recreate the "Eleanor" look without trying to use actual parts, i will be going with the Gunmetal/anthracite (or closest) FR500's. IMO they look closest to actual old Cobra 340 rims (or equavilent) rims (hallibrand) they use while still looking more modern. 18x10 out back and 18x9 up front. Aside from the minor changes going on to the side panels, that will complete the exterior look fully.

Since the GT isnt going anywhere i figure i can start to build it up again.

Pictures taken with a Mavica 1.3 mp,bought myself a Nikon D80 10.2 mp a couple weeks ago so will be able to get some better shots next year as the stang is now in hibernation....salt has hit the streets...:nonono:

GT3.jpg

3.jpg

GT4.jpg

The rear looks off because I am sitting on a bit of an incline...
1.jpg

Well,is all I have...cant compare to quite a few of them in here but I am gradually working on it.....Keep the pictures comin.... :nice: