BEFORE you butcher a 4 eye... (56k beware)

• Sponsors (?)

about 10 years ago.....
scan0053.jpg

scan0007.jpg

about a week ago....
100MEDIA_IMAG0098.jpg

not mine but my motivation to get mine going now!
CobrapartsandChrissWhiteMustang054.jpg

.......^DROOL!
and my old 84
2253788_8_full.jpg

I still think an 85-86 gt with t-tops is about the sexiest fox mustang ford ever built. It just screams tough.

I'm still gonna put an 85-86 nose on my 88 one day :)

You know what's funny? I bought mine when I was 17, but at the time what I really wanted was an aero GT. Now (8 years later) I love 4 eyes, and if I was to buy another Fox, it would be a 4 eye coupe. Funny how tastes change.

Reactions: 1 user
Here are some pics of my 86 Mustang GT.A pic of how it looked when i bought it in July,2010 and a pic of how it looks now.

Attachments

• 86gt before.jpg
    86gt before.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 238
  • 86 gt.jpg
    86 gt.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 284
In addition to my red 86 GT i also have a grey primer 86 GT(no title,runs good) and a 93 LX hatchback. I have been seriously thinking about using the primer 86 GT to convert the 93 LX to a four eye.I love the 4I looks. Including the cars i have now i have owned 4 86 GTs, a 82 Capri "Black Magic" and 85 Capri RS.

Attachments

• primer 86 gt.jpg
    primer 86 gt.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 506
  • 93 lx.jpg
    93 lx.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 256
In addition to my red 86 GT i also have a grey primer 86 GT(no title,runs good) and a 93 LX hatchback. I have been seriously thinking about using the primer 86 GT to convert the 93 LX to a four eye.I love the 4I looks. Including the cars i have now i have owned 4 86 GTs, a 82 Capri "Black Magic" and 85 Capri RS.

If the primered car runs good, why tear it apart? Just give it a paint job and enjoy. The whole purpose of this thread is to encourage people NOT to tear apart 4-eye cars.

If the primered car runs good, why tear it apart? Just give it a paint job and enjoy. The whole purpose of this thread is to encourage people NOT to tear apart 4-eye cars.

Now it would not make much sense to invest thousands of dollars in a nice paint job on a car i can't put on the road. Go back and read my post,it says NO TITLE right before it says runs good. I have no way of getting the title for it,besides its ate up with rust.