Begining of suspension

I'm trying my hardest to get everything I need to rebuild my car by the end of the year. I just got these today. Vogtland lowering springs. They lower the car 1.2". They were one of the few companies that made a part # specifically for a vert. Plus they had good reviews.
I will be getting J&M rear upper & adjustable lower control arms. I'm not sure what front ones I'm going to get. What is the benefit of an afermarket K-member?

springs.jpg

springs1.jpg

P1030099.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I will be getting J&M rear upper & adjustable lower control arms. I'm not sure what front ones I'm going to get. What is the benefit of an afermarket K-member?

k-member is lighter,stronger, gets weight off the nose of the car. if you go with adjustable UCA/LCAs be prepared to do a lot of test/tuning at the track to get it dialed in. Theyre great, but from everything ive read/seen/heard it takes a bit of work to get them dialed in.

those springs are a good start :nice: foxes look 10000x better lowered IMO

k-member is lighter,stronger, gets weight off the nose of the car. if you go with adjustable UCA/LCAs be prepared to do a lot of test/tuning at the track to get it dialed in. Theyre great, but from everything ive read/seen/heard it takes a bit of work to get them dialed in.

those springs are a good start :nice: foxes look 10000x better lowered IMO

Stronger is not necessary true. Lots of studies and people say that the "strongest" k-member is the stock one. So i've read.