Bent rim..

Cory281

Jun 6, 2004
Hey guys, I had some new tires installed at Big 0 and the retards some how bent my rim. They won't replace it so now I guess I have to buy one. It's a 18" y2k Cobra R. Where would be a good place to get one?

When I bought my car it had a Mac pro chamber, but I made the dealer take it off and put the stock H pipe back in so it would be legal. I really liked the way the car sounded so I want to get another one, but with cats in it so it's legal. Where would be a good place to get that to?

Thanks guys any info is appreciated.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Cory281 said:
Hey guys, I had some new tires installed at Big 0 and the retards some how bent my rim. They won't replace it so now I guess I have to buy one. It's a 18" y2k Cobra R. Where would be a good place to get one?

When I bought my car it had a Mac pro chamber, but I made the dealer take it off and put the stock H pipe back in so it would be legal. I really liked the way the car sounded so I want to get another one, but with cats in it so it's legal. Where would be a good place to get that to?

Thanks guys any info is appreciated.:nice:

are they FRPP Cobra Rs or are they replicas? It makes a difference. I'd say pick up the pro chamber from americanmuscle.com, use the mustangboards 6% discount code

Cory281 said:
When I bought my car it had a Mac pro chamber, but I made the dealer take it off and put the stock H pipe back in so it would be legal.
Did you keep the old Prochamber? If so, just buy yourself a set of high flow cats and take them to any muffler shop to have them welded in. It's certainly cheaper than buying a whole new set up.

Ok this is what happened. Last year the retards bent a rim that they fixed a flat on. They did replace that one, I made them. So just barely I got new tires put on and they bent yet another, I argued and argued and all they said was we can't bend a rim blah blah blah. I was getting ready to come across the counter and knock his head threw the window so I just told them that I'll go somewhere else forthose 800 dollar tires that I need for my truck. Then I went outside to watch them put my rim back on and they came out trying to explain to me if they bent it you could see stress cracks in the spokes and all this crap. It's just not worth all the trouble to goto court and all that, they only lost 5 cars in my driveways bussiness and a lot of other people that I'll bad mouth them to.

Most of it is I'm just sick of dealing with them, I should have quit going there a long time ago, they screw up everytime I've been there.

Thanks guys for the help. I'll go check out americanmuscle.com