best drag radial

• Sponsors (?)

I have owned all 3 of them. On my old 331 car the BFG 275/50/15 would hook up better than the small 235/60/15 MT Et Streets I tried. I should have tried both in the same size but when I bought the MT's I was in a hurry and they were in stock locally so that's why I ran the smaller tires. I normally run MT Et street's in a 26/10.50/15 and they hook real good but last only about 3k miles. I got real good mileage out of the BFG's. They lasted about 8k miles compared to the 2k I got from the MT ET Street radials. Nittos will hook good on the street if they are aired down and you have a good suspension on your car. I tried them on a stock suspension 306 car and they spun badly but then switched them to my 331 car and they did fairly good. The 331 car had full tubular suspension up front with HPM megabite upper and lowers in the rear.

My vote is for a daily driver either go with the BFG or Nitto. If you have a deep pocket or want Maximum traction go with the MT ET streets or ET street radials.
JMHO