Best economy supercharger

Gearbanger 101 said:
Where in the blue hell are you getting a Novi 1000 for $1600.00 or is that a do it yourself tuner kit?
Not sure what a DIY tuner kit is. But mine came with everything even the FMU but no fuel pump. Got my blower from www.modernperformancenw.com for $1600 but thats before Vortech/Paxton raised the price on their blowers. You might be able to get this price still by negotiating, who knows. Other places to look are www.jdsperformance.com and www.musclemotors.com . Muscle Motors has an ad on Ebay and they are including a free fuel pump. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7916898713&category=33741

• Sponsors (?)

RydeOn said:
You could go one of two ways: get a smaller blower pulley, which voids the warranty. Or you could get a Vortech renegade pulley and a AFM powerpipe which keeps the warranty. If you did both ways, you would have up to 15 psi :eek:

Ok, Cool. I would opt for not voiding the warranty! I was thinking that even switching to a smaller pulley would void no matter what because it would go outside of what the unit was designed to do!

So with a AFM powerpipe and renegade pulley I would have 15 psi? Thats alot more than I think my car could handle even for a little while! Any other ways of getting down to 10-12?

RydeOn said:
With a Vortech renegade pulley and AFM powerpipe youll have 10-12 psi (depending on engine combo), and a 3 year warranty. :nice:

Man, that IS nice! :nice: Im going to look at the source you posted and take it from there! Next spring Im basically looking blowing alot of air into a forged 306 short with ported stock heads, blower type cam and intake to match. I want 400 rwhp!! Dammit :bang: