best FITTING mid-pipe.....

ok guys, i am tired of this damn leak in my UPR x-pipe... i have reinstalled it like 6 times to try and fix it, no luck :nonono: . it used to leak when i had it in my GT too. u cant hear the leak unless i'm downshifting, or changing gears when the rpms drop... i even tried taking it to an exhaust shop to fix it. the guys said he couldnt hear it. he said "i cant fix what i cant hear". i think he was just being lazy. well anyways im tired of messing with it. what is the best fitting mid-pipe out there. i dont care if its and X or an H, as long as it is catless and fits good so no leak. thanks mustang crew!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

MRT H fit was perfect. Like OEM. Awesome quality...not the cheapest, but if you pay ****it, you get ****it.
Scott Hoag and the entire MRT group is a class act. (If you are unfamiliar with Scott Hoag and MRT, do a google search on "Scott Hoag")

a lot of people seem to have leaks with their install. All brands. when a reputable shop installs, no leaks or they stop it. What are they doing different????

What side is leaking? is it the pass. side where it connects to the manifold or farther back?

four.six said:
i think it is leaking at the pass side manifold....

is the prochamber a better fit?? ive had bad luck with MAC before, the CAIs suck :nonono: ......
did you remove one of the studs and replace or remove a spacer from that side? if not you probably can't get anything to seal up. I really don't think this is a quality problem.