Best leather shift knob

Roland69

Sergeant Tangnet
Sep 17, 2005
Port Elgin, Ontario
I bought a Black UPR knob with GT on the top but I think I might look for a leather knob what do you guys have and how do you like them. I would like a softer leather. I got one out of the bone yard by my house out of a SHO and I might use it if it fits but it's kinda worn.

• Sponsors (?)

99+ leather knob. Slightly larger than the stock plastic one, and leather. I have one going in my new interior, and it should be much better! Plus none of the leather aftermarket ones I have seen fit like the stockers.

Any 99+ knob. I believe they are all the same. New they go for $35-45 and can be had at any places that does interior. Mustangs Unlimited has them, and Im sure Late Model resto etc... would have them. I have used one before on my car for one race, and loved it. Then got one for free from my friend.

25thmustang said:
Any 99+ knob. I believe they are all the same.

Well V6's and a few 99-00 GT deluxes got a plastic knob.

But most 99+ GT's and 99-01 Cobra come with a nice leather knob. I have one for my GT (well it came with it) and one in my 5.0.

I used to run a Mach 1 shift ball in my GT but the leather knob feels so much better.

Attachments

• image_279513.jpg
    image_279513.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 247