Best Looking Mustang (non stock) Pics

66P51GT said:
A new convertible to add to the mix:
attachment.php

i like how the cide scoop is silver and how it blends in the front fenders

• Sponsors (?)

65fast said:

-He cleaned up the front end as much as possible, and the rear quarters were slightly flaired, that might be why the picture looks off. The wheels are 15x7 front and 15x10 rear. But i've seen this thing in person and have video of it, it's a bad ass ride. The color scheme continues into the engine compartment as well. Wish I could have bought it off him. FYI: If i'm not mistaken, right next door to WCCM, was the body shop he had the fastback massaged @, by no less than Joey Badafuco. :rolleyes:
Hey you guys, does anyone ever keep in touch with Jerry here anymore? He was my first mechanic and I loved his way with his cars. Unfortunately he had some problems and had to drop his shop. Like i said, anyone talk to him anymore?

-Guess I'm biased on this one :flag:
686926_2_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/686000-686999/686926_1_full.jpg

66P51GT said:
dammit! that was MY idea!!! for ages, I've wanted to paint that depression with a white or silver [once the rest of the car was painted]. then I realized that on a '67 the crease doesn't go all the way to the front, so I'd have to fade it out EXACTLY LIKE THIS PICTURE. I am at least comforted by the fact that this is only the second car I've ever seen with this paint job and it's a photochop.

beautiful cars! I don't have my M&F magazines nearby, but does anyone remember back in like 2000 or so, August I believe, there was a '67 coupe built by Rick Titus in tribute to his late father Jerry Titus. the car was yellow with blue hood and wide stribe down the roof/trunk. one of the meanest & cleanest. this is the car that started a lot of gears turning in my head. if anyone has pics, please post!!!