Best midpipe for MagnaPacks?

• Sponsors (?)

Where as my stang doesnt even throw a code w/out cats, lol. I know u like the vids i have w/ my maganpacks and O/R H, but thats under hard throttle. If you floor it from every stop light then yeah O/R H and packs is okay, but i didnt take mine off after 1.5 days for nothing. I love my catted X w/ packs on my car, i have this exhaust vid below me, but thats in neautral and the camera is too close so it gets distorted. Maybe ill make a vid like i did w/ the H w/ my catted X. I still wanna hear packs w/ an O/R X tho :drool:

Yes, yes it is. I like ur mods man, pretty much the same tranny mods as me. Did you get a stall converter?

thanks. na man, no need at the moment.. just want the car to slam each gear and burn the back tire off if i want it to :D twin turbo is in the works at the moment, so no need for a stall, stock should be fine for me :nice:

Holycrap I just checked out the prices for ****s and giggles and almost $1500 for a catted X and @ $650 for the magnapack catback. Holy****, when I got mine in like '02 it was $400 for the catback and $450 for the catted X-pipe, no way I'd by that now. Guess they had to make up for all those Mario Andretti commercials so how. :notnice: