Best mods?

Discussion in 'SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech' started by medik13, Dec 2, 2003.

1. What do you think of this list, in addition to my sig., for a fun daily driver that sees no track time?

80mm Pro M
    Anderson N/A Powerpipe
    UPR BigMouth Filter
    Accufab 70mm TB
    Accufab Plenum
    Steeda Pullies
    VT Stage 1 Cams
    BBK LT's , matching X
    Fordchip Tune
    Aluminum DS
    4.10's
    Steeda SFC's and STB
    Mach1 Tokicos

AND THEN IM DONE WITH THE CAR!!!!

2. that would be a fun daily driver but why wouldn't you take it to the track.

3. Well since you arent going to the track, I say the BBK LT's and X pipe.

4. Looks good but I don't think you will be done

5. how about some SUSPENSION...

lca
    uca
    nittos

youll make power....but it will just SPIN

6. check out kennybrown for some suspension, oh and the most important mod of all

fuzzy dice :)

7. 2nd vote for FUZZY DICE !!!

8. Way too overboard for a daily driver, IMO.

9. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Looks good but there is just oe thing i might add. Why bbk x? If u just happen to like the sound then its understandable but i wouldnt buy one until you heard it in person. I love my Magna :banana:

11. [QUOTE='96&'01Stang]Looks good but I don't think you will be done[/QUOTE]

There's no way you're going to be done! Modding is an addiction!!!

12. :stupid: :doh:

13. Exactly

14. What mods do you suggest for a daily driver then?

15. gears
    some suspension
    pullies and t/a
    exhaust
    tune

16. the bbk longtubes and pullies sound good.

17. Does Magnaflow make an X for LT's? I am probably going to with a VRS shorty x, I have the regular catted version now and I love it!

18. No way...below is my daily driver. :nice:

19. For me at least, 4.10's and cams would be too much for a dd. You'll be sucking down a lot of gas. I have 3.73s and plan on getting cams of some sort in the near future, but I have an Eagle Talon I use for dd duties. But hey, that's just me. I mean, Mr.Morden apparently doesn't have a big problem with all that stuff, so I guess it's really just a matter of what you want to spend.

20. When I had 4.10s I did not notice a big change in mileage when my car was N/A. Once or two mpg maybe. It's all how you drive the car -- if you peg it every chance you get, you'll burn a lot of gas no matter what your rear end has in it. 4.10s are a fine street gear.

I'd say look at mods you would be comfortabled driving daily. I don't have a problem driving a loud 400+rwhp car with lopey cams, but a lot of people might. It all comes down to what YOU can stand!