best performance upgrades

i have an 89 mustang gt with 86k origional miles, t5 trans with dual centerforce clutch, aluminunm driveshaft, 3:73 rebuilt posi rear, bbk shorty headers, offroad h pipe with no cats into flowmasters, e303 cam and 24# injectors... i would like to throw a set of heads, maybe upgrade to the f303 cam, upgrade to longtube headers, a nice intake, throttle body, and cold air intake... what would be my best options for around $3500 in parts....

• Sponsors (?)

Well you could blow it all ona blower or if you want NA first i would probably spend it on the Trick Flow top end kit. Then get the MAF and Throttle body. I would not waste the money on a Cold Air kit from what I have seen. You should have $700 bucks or so left after that for more supporting items. Sounds like fun keep us updated on your decision.

Upper/lower control arms, torque box reinforcements, drag radials on a set of Draglites, subframe connectors, GT-40/Explorer/Cobra intake, bigger TB and EGR spacer, MAF, and a drop-in K&N panel air filter. Then see what you've got left and go from there.

All the power in the world won't do ya' any good if you can't plant that stuff to the ground. Focus on making what you've already got work for ya' effectively and safely, and THEN start throwing more into the powertrain. You're already off to a pretty good start, it sounds like.