Best place to buy a Magnaflow cat back from

Crackerballer

Founding Member
May 6, 2002
Durham, NC
Well guys, after selling my 00 GT a year ago, and drive the torqueless wonder (99 Integra GSR) for about 5 months, I think I am about to get back into a stang, white 99 cobra to be exact. I was doing some reading, and have seen nothing but good things about the magnaflow catback, but I have not been able to find it from any retailer for under $415. I was wondering where some of you guys purchased yours from, and what were your overall opinions of the product.

I know this is not a tech question, and I am not trying to get anyone to solicite business, just trying to get the best deal, I am in college and on a budget :D Thanks guys.

• Sponsors (?)

That 70 dollar discount is great, so 405 shipped, that is where I am getting mine from, maybe I will go ahead and get a dense charger too. Thanks guys, I had looked at them on partshopper last night, but didn't know about the discount.

I periodically check proficientperformance.com and partshopper.... they both tend to have specials running all the time.. i got my magnaflow from proficientperformance around the beginning of the year.. they were advertising $100 off their current price. i got for like $350.00 (+/-) shipped..

Qrazy02GT said:
I just got mine from them.... :)
HINT: If you read partshoppers page they will beat a competitors price.....

I paid less than $405 delivered....Even if you took the $70 off of that... :)

Partshopper guys are great, they are willing to work with you. I have, and will continue to make purchases from them.

complete exhaust for magnaflow

Hey,
I got my Magnaflow exhaust from Complete exhaust, $299 plus 23 bucks shipping.
But, you have to call to get that price. Call the customer service number and tell them what you want.
Nice people there and great prices.

Mine backfires a pops a lot, but i'm supercharged.. they all kinda do that I guess. Prior to the blower it was fine. It's relatively quiet, but you know it's there when you lay on it. Deep exotic sound and excellent quality for the price.. mirror finish stainless steel