Best place to buy FRPP stingers??

andres1105

Aug 1, 2005
I'm getting ready to buy some FRPP Stinger Axle-backs. Anyone know which website is selling them the cheapest? RPM-Outlet has them for 379, but I've heard alot of negative comments about them :shrug:

Thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

Try John bleakley ford ,johnbleakleyford.com $330.00 or Dynojoe.com 345.00
I purchased mine from Joe because it was a little chaeper for me cause I live in Texas and he's in Houston , honest guy and good deals I met him at fun ford weekend he really knows his sh*&^%t ya know what I mean .

Laters Brandon

shadowstang03 said:
I purchased mine from Joe because it was a little chaeper for me cause I live in Texas and he's in Houston , honest guy and good deals I met him at fun ford weekend he really knows his sh*&^%t ya know what I mean .

Laters Brandon

I tried dynojoe...but couldnt find the stingers. all i found were bassani's :shrug:

response

Just call him he has them ,sometimes there not his site due he sold out recently but he has them again he races at all the Fun Ford Weekend events and sometimes does not get back in to town to put them back on right away.

Brandon

shadowstang03 said:

Laters Brandon

:notnice:
Talked to Ford Racing parts guy at John Bleakley, price is $395 + $40 shipping
Talked to Joe at DynoJoe, he doesnt even carry M-5230-5GT!

Brandon, any chance you might be talking about the other Ford Racing kit? (M-5230-GTA) MSRP $325
That would make a lot more sense, because the M-5230-5GT Stingers MSRP $529!!

I linked both part numbers to their page at fordracingparts.com :)

Borla makes the FRPP and these are the same. :shrug:

Attachments

• 87a.jpg
    87a.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 137