Best Place to order SCT

Stang2003GT

Jul 7, 2003
Im going to buy a SCT tuner it seems to be a very useful tool. Where would be the best place to order from.

I was going to order from MPH and get it programmed for VT stage 1 cams. I was wondering if I can get it with two programs, One for VT cams and the other for stock on 93 octain?

• Sponsors (?)

Na5.0HO said:
I ordered mine from MDepot and they gave me 2 custom tunes. I think most places do and you can have them pretty much any variation you want.

I did the same tune for different injector sizes.

I thought that the Tuner aloud you to tune for Injectors?

If you download all the software I think you can change just about everything... For starting off, I'd try and make sure to get a custom tune made for your specific application and you can tweek it from there.

Stang2003GT said:
Just reviewed it. Looks good, sounds like I get the Tuner with a CD of tunes and a cable for uploading an a nice manual for $379.
yup, email don a list of your mods and basically what your looking for. when he ships it out he includes the USB cable, latest firmware updates already loaded onto the Xcal2 and also sends all the software + backups of your tunes on the cd :banana:

1 tune, and no PC cable. I'm sure you can order more than 1 tune, but it will cost you.

I ordered mine from MPH, and it's been having nothing but trouble. I know they're a great place, and I'm just having a string of bad luck, but the communication is horrible. Days and days go by before I get any update :mad:

But they are awesome over the phone :nice:

jasonh_86 said:
I know somebody with an SCT from JMS and the tune is absolutely horrid.. It was sooo horrible and made the car ping and all that crap.. :notnice:

I'm going to order mine from MPH :nice:
Well there is one from JMS and from Mustangtuning, so lets not use them and disregard the hundreds of others who have had good tunes from them.:rolleyes:

Not all cars are going to be trouble free. Hell I have seen Ed clark have issues and he is known to be one of the best.

I have had zero issues with JMS and was going to order a new tune from MPH since the longtubes and all. Talked to Tim and he recommended me to stay with JMS as they are just as aggressive as he is and I would save money on a reburn with them.

blackfang said:
Well there is one from JMS and from Mustangtuning, so lets not use them and disregard the hundreds of others who have had good tunes from them.:rolleyes:

Not all cars are going to be trouble free. Hell I have seen Ed clark have issues and he is known to be one of the best.

You speak teh truth! I didn't mean to try to talk chit about JMS or anyone else, I just wanted to mention that I had seen a couple bad tunes from them. But i'm sure everyone has given their fair share of bad tunes. :)