best places to jack car?

• Sponsors (?)

deadlast said:
best places to jack a car?

Secluded parking lots with no lights, railroad crossings (wait for the car you want then have a buddy trip the warning system), drug stores with no drive up window (some folks leave their cars running while they run inside), emergency room entrances (this is a good one. The last thing on their minds is taking the keys with them), gas stations (during winter, folks like to leave them running so that it's still warm after they return from paying), the list goes on. I used to think that abortion clinics would be a good place to try but the guys barely even slow down when the chick gets pushed out of the car.

Hope this helps.

:p

Daggar said:
Secluded parking lots with no lights, railroad crossings (wait for the car you want then have a buddy trip the warning system), drug stores with no drive up window (some folks leave their cars running while they run inside), emergency room entrances (this is a good one. The last thing on their minds is taking the keys with them), gas stations (during winter, folks like to leave them running so that it's still warm after they return from paying), the list goes on. I used to think that abortion clinics would be a good place to try but the guys barely even slow down when the chick gets pushed out of the car.

Hope this helps.

:rlaugh: :cheers:

Here you go:

Don

Attachments

• Mustang_jacking_points.jpg
    Mustang_jacking_points.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 403
Daggar said:

Hope this helps.

:lol: :cheers: you forgot small convinience stores such as 711

I enjoy raising the car by the jack under the harmonic balancer, and another jack under the gas tank. I don't trust those fancy "jack stands", they just look to complicated...for me just those two jacks and I'm workin under that car with no worries. Best part is if you need more room on one side or the other you just push up on the side you need room, and the whole car will tilt (fall) in the oposite direction, then you just get a third jack, and jack up the side that fell (best to put thatjack under the ground effects) untill the car is even again..then make sure to remove the third jack.

DMAN302 said:
I enjoy raising the car by the jack under the harmonic balancer, and another jack under the gas tank. I don't trust those fancy "jack stands", they just look to complicated...for me just those two jacks and I'm workin under that car with no worries. Best part is if you need more room on one side or the other you just push up on the side you need room, and the whole car will tilt (fall) in the oposite direction, then you just get a third jack, and jack up the side that fell (best to put thatjack under the ground effects) untill the car is even again..then make sure to remove the third jack.

:lol: i could picture it

Nothing is quite like jacking a car at a police station. Wait until you see someone who's in an OBVIOUS hurry to rush in and do their civic duty by reporting a crime (soccer moms and neighborhood busy bodies are great for this). Once they're inside the police station they're going to get stalled by the desk sergeant (this guy has heard it all and nothing the complaintant says could possibly suprise him). So while this person is giving name, date of birth, social security number, contact information, and asked to take a number, you'll have plenty of time to jack the car. Once they've returned to the location that they could SWEAR they parked their car, the look on their face at having their car jacked while they were performing their civic duty will be absolutely perfect!

Keep in mind though. This method will probably not lead you to jacking anything better than a mini-van or station wagon in many cases. If you're patient, you can do this in nicer neighborhoods but the reduced crime rate in those areas could have youwaiting for a while. The upside is that the additional wait time might produce some higher end SUVs.

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out!

lets see here... the exaust is usually pretty good, uh...oh! the front bumper cover works really good, um...im trying to think what else...and oh yeah, the floorboards are usually pretty sturdy.

Daggar said:
Nothing is quite like jacking a car at a police station. Wait until you see someone who's in an OBVIOUS hurry to rush in and do their civic duty by reporting a crime (soccer moms and neighborhood busy bodies are great for this). Once they're inside the police station they're going to get stalled by the desk sergeant (this guy has heard it all and nothing the complaintant says could possibly suprise him). So while this person is giving name, date of birth, social security number, contact information, and asked to take a number, you'll have plenty of time to jack the car. Once they've returned to the location that they could SWEAR they parked their car, the look on their face at having their car jacked while they were performing their civic duty will be absolutely perfect!

Keep in mind though. This method will probably not lead you to jacking anything better than a mini-van or station wagon in many cases. If you're patient, you can do this in nicer neighborhoods but the reduced crime rate in those areas could have youwaiting for a while. The upside is that the additional wait time might produce some higher end SUVs.

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out!

hu hu hu...he said "jack"...saying jack makes me laugh.
Holy hell this guy poking the other guy with a stick makes me laugh every time. :stick:

TheUser said:
although the first thing I thought of when he said "jack a car" was stealing it much like cardudeusa, I am glad that someone actually tried to help this poor guy

Whatever do you mean? Sure, I'm not professional car-jacker but I think I did a good job of telling him what I knew! Looking back, I see that some of my tips are rather well thought out! :rolleyes:

By now Don has long since unsubscribed. He does deserve thanks for the diagram.

And Don, your PCV restrictor helped another member out - I dont know if you even knew that. :nice: