Best poly bushings for front end?

• Sponsors (?)

I used PST. They have the adds on the back page of MM&FF and 5.0 magazine. I bought the whole front end kit with control arm bushings,steering end links, sway bar bushings, ball joints, and steering rack bushings. The whole kit is $189 and I added the offset rack bushings for $15. Very impressed with the kit. Really took the slop out of my suspension.

Kelly

If and when you do get you urethane bushings and such, if you replace the A arm bushings buy them WITH the metal shell. Getting the original rubber bushings out of the shell is a serious PITA.

Also, be careful adding offset rack bushings. They can hurt more than they help. If you are really concerned about bump steer, get your car professionally checked.

A solid steering shaft from Flaming river also does a nice job of improving your turn in.

I'd say all 3 major companies, PST, Prothane, and Energy Suspension make complete kits, and are similarly priced.

If you're building a street kit, you may consider calling Maximum Motorsports and talking to them about your goals, and see what they reccomend. Urethane isn't always the solution, as many, many quick cars out there are using rubber bushings in their control arms and such.

just a thought.