Best programmer?

2002YellowGTGuy

Founding Member
Mar 25, 2002
Wisconsin
I'm curious if there is a good programmer out there. I hear and see Hypertech ads but their gains seem overly stated. My main point would be that I want to change my shift points in my automatic and be able to re-calibrate when I change to 4:30's. Any input is greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

2002YellowGTGuy said:
I'm curious if there is a good programmer out there. I hear and see Hypertech ads but their gains seem overly stated. My main point would be that I want to change my shift points in my automatic and be able to re-calibrate when I change to 4:30's. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Hypertech will do the job on recalibrate and ajust shift points but dont expect big gain from their power tune. I m happy with mine and i did notice a little improvement but never at the level they advertise.

Hope it help

depends on you pockets. The sct software is the only way to go if you budget permits. Hypertech is crap in my opinion. basically all of the flashers you buy are designed for a stock car. if you plan on modifying your car they are all pretty much worthless.

If all you want is your gears changed just send it in and have it reflashed for like $90.