Best rear bumper!!

• Sponsors (?)

I got a v6 bumper also cause I like the fact that it just says MUSTANG, but I was looking for an aftermarket that'll flow a little better with the low appearance my car would have with the side exit skirts and 2" drop. I love the saleen one but the openings for the tips ruins it cause I want the side exits. Any others??

I really hope my car isn't considered a FOBRA, that's why I'm staying away from the COBRA rear bumper. What do you think, will you consider me a FOBRA, with COBRA R with SVO scoop hood, front COBRA bumper, 03 COBRA wheels, MUSTANG rear bumper(stock COBRA bumper 94-95), side exit skirts, side scoops, and S281 wing? Let me see there will be 4 COBRA items on my car and 3 that are not. FOBRA or not? OH, and I will not install snake emblems, just the 5.0 ones.

95Vert said:
I really hope my car isn't considered a FOBRA, that's why I'm staying away from the COBRA rear bumper. What do you think, will you consider me a FOBRA, with COBRA R with SVO scoop hood, front COBRA bumper, 03 COBRA wheels, MUSTANG rear bumper(stock COBRA bumper 94-95), side exit skirts, side scoops, and S281 wing? Let me see there will be 4 COBRA items on my car and 3 that are not. FOBRA or not? OH, and I will not install snake emblems, just the 5.0 ones.

Dude I wouldn't worry about it. Its your ride, do what you like. What the hell, if you think cobra's look the best then buy cobra body pieces. If you think cobras look better then the "GT", then buy cobras.

I personally think no badging whatsover looks the best. I'm just scared to pry all the chit off after almost 11 years on my car!!

adam

here is front pic

i will pst rear in a min

Attachments

• sscsr500.jpeg
    sscsr500.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 120