best sonding BOV?

• Sponsors (?)

i had the turboxs-rfl on my turbo car and its loud at 10psi less than that it flutters sounds good if u want just a loud woosh get the rfl since it stands for real f***ng loud thats what u will get

the greddy type s is a nice sounding bov along with the HKS
they have more of a higher pitch whissle

What the f'K? Where the hell AM I? :scratch: If I click my heels three times will I get back to the StangNet I am used to where names like "geddy type s" and "HKS" are never EVER mentioned? :notnice:

What the f'K? Where the hell AM I? :scratch: If I click my heels three times will I get back to the StangNet I am used to where names like "geddy type s" and "HKS" are never EVER mentioned? :notnice:

I know, at least they could be using terms such as diverter valve(dv) or by-pass valve. Just like the ricers, everything is a BOV.:nice:

I'll talk about diverter valves all day long, but the minute BOV comes up that conversation just got rice. "What BOV is the loudest, best, vtec.

I know, at least they could be using terms such as diverter valve(dv) or by-pass valve. Just like the ricers, everything is a BOV.:nice:

I'll talk about diverter valves all day long, but the minute BOV comes up that conversation just got rice. "What BOV is the loudest, best, vtec.

i've never heard them called diverter valves and a BPV is the term i have always associated with routing air back into the intake.

why does a BOV automatically mean rice? most of your higher HP car and almost all turbo cars run a BOV. if anyone wants to call my car ricey they are welcome to their opinion, but i dont think a bov turns my blown V8 into rice!

ok, just to clear things up... ANY Flutter from a turbo setup is from compressor surge... and if you like your turbo spinning backwards then yeah, its cool... but otherwise it just causes problems... with that said... anything that moves a butt load of air is good to me :)