Best Springs I want your .02

bullitt 5561 said:
and yes, at this point i am destined to have saggy ones too.:D . no hard feelins folks
you might, I was smiling at the guys for having the sagging sportlines because mine have lasted 5 years without a problem, then all of a sudden passanger rear went out

• Sponsors (?)

bullitt 5561 said:
You care about suspension so much than why do you have such crappy Eibach's on your car? Also why do you have a Mustang if you care about suspension?
because I work and pay the bills, a coil-over setup isn't peanuts. If you click the pic in my sig you would see why, I also have the stock SVT shocks/struts aswell

bullitt 5561 said:
Also why do you have a Mustang if you care about suspension?
Whoa, what? are you trying to imply something there? :nono:

tomustang said:
because I work and pay the bills, a coil-over setup isn't peanuts. If you click the pic in my sig you would see why, I also have the stock SVT shocks/struts aswell

Whoa, what? are you trying to imply something there? :nono:
like i said just trying to get a rise out of you guys. And I was totally kidding, if i could choose where I die, it will be behind the wheel of my BULLITT and no place else. I understand you work and pay the bills, me too, much respect. also how do you get two quotes in one reply message. Thanks:hail2:

bullitt 5561 said:
like i said just trying to get a rise out of you guys. And I was totally kidding, if i could choose where I die, it will be behind the wheel of my BULLITT and no place else. I understand you work and pay the bills, me too, much respect. also how do you get two quotes in one reply message. Thanks:hail2:
you better remove some of the front end componets, because it's built to save your life :cool:

just copy and paste the [ QUOTE=bullitt 5561 ] and [ /QUOTE ] minus the spaces, then copy whatever and input

like this

bullitt 5561 said:
I need a beer

Feel the passion! As for myself, I started out with the FRPP kit, great ride, no noticable drop! added some sharp wheels, and decided I needed the drop! Went with Eibachs and now my rear is .5" lower than my front. Now I have H&R's on order, so if you want to try frp's or Eibachs i'll send you mine!

nwapache said:
Feel the passion! As for myself, I started out with the FRPP kit, great ride, no noticable drop! added some sharp wheels, and decided I needed the drop! Went with Eibachs and now my rear is .5" lower than my front. Now I have H&R's on order, so if you want to try frp's or Eibachs i'll send you mine!
Exactly. Its not just a few people that have the Sportline sag. I made a thread on here and honestly we had like 8-9 members in the thread alone that had the issue. Think about how many people on Stangnet with the springs never ran across the thread and also the countless number of Mustang owners that aren't on Stangnet. Heard the issue at a few car meets before as well. Time for some SuperSports

no one has mentioned Eibach Pros. That was the first mod i did. they dont sit as low in the rear as other spring kits but i like being able to keep my Flowmasters in tact with out slamming them on every speed bump.