Best Tire for 17 X 10.5 Rims?

• Sponsors (?)

I LOVE my Goodyear F1 GS-D3s. I'm running 245/45/17 on 8 inch bullitts up front and 315/35/17 on 10.5 deep dish bullitts in the rear. No rubbing issues (on the stock exhaust and on Steeda catbacks - both are fine). Fantastic grip both wet & dry - better than I ever imagined. Worth every penny!!
photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

:canada:

I just put a set of Goodyear F1 GS-D3s 315/35 17's on my car and they look sweet and handle awsome. I dont have any exhaust rubbing problems at this point (Borla Stinger cat-back) I have a set of H&R Supersport springs sitting in my garage waiting to go on, along with a set of Bilstien HD shocks/struts, MM C/C plates, Steeda bumpsteer kit, Steeda Aluminum RCA's, and MM aluminum rack bushings. I will let you know what kind of clearance issues I have after all this stuff gets installed.

chicks-dig-it said:
Definitly the BFG KD's at 315. They're awesome dry traction tires and I haven't slid on them in the rain yet here in Hawaii (most rainfall per year in the US.) The treadwear's better than the Nitto's too.
What part of HI, I live on oahu and patrol the kalihi (HPD) district. Gotta be the big island/hilo...if u r talking about rain.