Better picts of the vette

nice vette! so now are you gonna troll the mustang forums with your chevy avatar, ha just kiddin on a serious note though id take a cammed out supercharged stang any day

**** i just saw your from houston if i see you on the freeway you can expect a rev!

• Sponsors (?)

hotmustang331 said:
You may want to look into a corsa exhaust....A friend of mine at work had a 2000 C5 coupe (looks just like the Z06 W/O the badges...3150#s) FULL corsa exhaust with a cam (400RWHP). Thing sounds SICK...probably one of the best sounding vettes I ever heard.
He actually just sold it to another guy that works there LOL. I couldnt have sold that thing :drool:
Of all the exhausts out there, Corsa makes the best sounding. But right now I'm just happy to have a fast car that's quiet on the highway so I can listen to my tunes. ;)

deftsound said:
nice vette! so now are you gonna troll the mustang forums with your chevy avatar, ha just kiddin on a serious note though id take a cammed out supercharged stang any day

**** i just saw your from houston if i see you on the freeway you can expect a rev!
I'll be ready for ya! ;)

JBVobra said:
wow, way to go Scotty! :nice: looking good! :flag:

glad you're ok after that wreck! :eek:
And where the heck have YOU been???? Lord, Jeff. heh. You get the new Z yet?

RedGTvert....:eek: didn't you used to post here....like....in the paleolithic era? ;) Good to see you still around these parts. :nice: :SNSign:

San~man....it's 1st to 4th. :rolleyes: And I bought the CAGS eliminator already, putting it in next weekend when I change thuh ohl. :D

Welcome to the club. Have you found Corvetteforum.com yet? Don't mod before you do, and there's lots of help in Houston...Corvettes of Houston for one.

Attachments

• vettecruz (3).jpg
    vettecruz (3).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 59
Passable, san~man, passable. Thought I'd come over and lurk for a while, and lo and behold, I find that some of the more cherished members are deserting the dark side for the Bowtie! A wise move, grasshopper.

You still in Hawaii? I sort of recall that you were becoming jaded about the place and talked (stupidly) of leaving it.

CatmanJJ said:
Is that a red Ford GT with white stripes half way up in that picture? Best car in that line if it is. :p

attachment.php

Yeah, that's it. We invited him along because he's the only one in the FordGT club and needed an excuse to ride. He didn't want to mix with mere Mustangs.:rlaugh:

(Actually, it was a weekend rental...$3K):jaw: