beware of the v6f-bodies.....haha

[QUOTE='66 coupe]They're obviously a bunch of dumbasses.

One guy in there is talking some crap about how a s/c SS Camaro should be able to kill an '03 Cobra. But the damn cars cost about the same amount of money stock. If you want to be fair just get a Mach I, supercharge it and beat the hell out of the SS and the Cobra, then pocket the rest of the money.
Besides, I'd like to see an '04 Mach go up against an '04 SS....OH YEA!!!...Dumbasses.

My friend has a '99 V6 Camaro. I'll admit they look good on the outside and the T-top option is nice, but the interiors are just plain awful. Not only do they feel cheap, but they're also hideous. I've never raced him, so I can't help you out with the speed thing. They FEEL about the same, but I'd still rather have my Mustang if it is slower. I mean both being V6's you're not really looking for the fastest times if you buy either.[/QUOTE]

Am i mistaken or were'nt the F bodies phased out in 02, that was the last production year.

Wayne

• Sponsors (?)

Ford is proof positive that you don't have to have mind boggling amounts of horsepower (SS Camaro) to outsell the competition (Camaros in general) WOOT WOOT! give it up for Ford for designing a better, though slower car that sold tons more than the camaro could have ever dreamed of selling. Oh, and even with the added suspension parts from the factory, those camaros (93+) don't handle worth a crap. The last year they had a good handling suspension was in the 3rd Gens (82-92). After that they just thought, more parts, equals better suspension, they were hella wrong.