bg turbo kit dyno numbers and video

95mustang_gt

Mar 30, 2005
Wisconsin
I wanted to share my new numbers with my turbo setup.The car is a 95 mustang gt 306(stock block)h/i/all bolts,etc.this past april it had a strim and it made 490tq/520hp.Over the last two months i did a turbo install.it is a bg turbo kit with a mp 70mm.Took it to bob kurgans shop and had him work his magic and it made 512hp/589tq.This car is now a blast to drive and it pulls hard.Thanks again bob and mitch.

here is a video i made.It was my first time making one so dont bash it to much.lol
YouTube - mustang turbo 0001

• Sponsors (?)

I saw your ad on the corral and already got really pissed that I dont quite have that cash off to the side. I just picked up some GT40P heads that Im going to port over the winter, and still need to get big injectors, a maf, and timing chain... If I already had all that I would be seriously ready for a boost kit. You have it priced right, so Im sure someone will take it off your hands. To the OP, sorry for hijacking, nice numbers on a stock block, stock cam combo! :nice:

I saw your ad on the corral and already got really pissed that I dont quite have that cash off to the side. I just picked up some GT40P heads that Im going to port over the winter, and still need to get big injectors, a maf, and timing chain... If I already had all that I would be seriously ready for a boost kit. You have it priced right, so Im sure someone will take it off your hands. To the OP, sorry for hijacking, nice numbers on a stock block, stock cam combo! :nice:

Im not sure if you're gonna still go for boost....if u are, i'd say dont waste your money porting the heads. (unless you already have the tools). Guys with turbos on stock e7 motors can make block splitting power....so IMO, put that money elsewhere since gt40p heads are gonna be ahead of e7s.

I'd say to get a systemax intake and custom cam for the turbo. Ed C made a turbo cam for me.....which atually runs DAMN HARD n/a. I was shocked.

And again, this is only if u are gonna spend more money to port em. If you already have the stuff.....go at em!

if i didnt do all that HCI, i wouldve contacted you a LONG time ago... how come your ditching it? how did you like the kit?

Its just for sale. I try alot of stuff. Right now I have a high compression 331. Next is going to be a 351 with alot of nitrous. Then I might make a dart block 331 turbo with some 225cc heads. If someone wants to buy it, its for sale. If no one buys it, I don't care I'll use it later. :shrug: