Big A+ for Brothers Performance

Night Shifter

Dec 24, 2005
Daytona
so about a month ago i moved back home to fl and found out that brothers performance opened a new facility about 10 minutes away from where i live and i need some stuff so i paid them a little visit today...

when i walked in i was greeted by a man and i started talking to him about what i was doing and what all i needed for it.. first off he listened to me, gave me suggestions to what i needed, what would cost more, what would cost less, what works best and the outcome of everything i needed.. so so far out of the gate, i just had the best tech advise ieve ever gotten from a company and best/friendliest customer service.. so im thinkin damn this is great!

we go through what i need, he looks it up, then tells me before i buy anything to go home check other places like summit, jegs and any other company to make sure that if someone has a lower price to let him know an hell beat that price no matter what..so im like damn, good deal.. about an hour later of bsing with each other we finally get to looking at what all i am needing to buy

so then, as hes looking everything up i ask how much are their dyno runs and do they do tuning...he says yes to both..we bs more and dont really get much accomplished for the next 20 minutes or so, start talking about mustangs and such and then finally get to pricing what all i need..at the end of all that he looks at me and says, when you place the order im throwing in a free shirt, a sticker, and free dyno pulls for whatever..aka a free tune session, im like :jaw: then he says, theyll hate me for this but whatever lol...so he tells me, when i come in for it tell them kevin told you you could have all this done...turns out, kevin is one of the brothers of brothers performance..aka the owner :D

so now im chittin my pants for the deals im getting, the great service from him and other employees, and the fact that im sittin here bsing with the owner...

so then we start talking suspension and fuel systems an hes showing me this and that and getting all into fuel system chat and everything....2 hours later we start to end our convos, and he ends up giving me his personal cell # and tells me if i ever need any info or help on anything to call him and hell personally help me... thats a huuuge :nice: to me....i mean really, what owner of these companies really do that? not saying none do but dayum ya know..

best part of the whole time being there is right before i walk out i was like man, this is like my dream job, and chuckle..as i start to walk off he turns around with a serious face and says dont laugh it could happen..then tells me theyre looking for a few poeple and that i obviously know what im talking about and have a very well built car and he needs people like that to work for him and hands me an app to fill out :D

so i know this is a long post but not only did i get a possible job offer at like a heaven for some enthusiest, but i just got THE BEST customer service/help ive ever gotten from a single company...they had all my questions answered and never ever treated me like i was stupid for asking even the simplest of questions... i know they are a little bit on the pricey side in some areas but a company that will help you out like they did me, would be a place id spend a few extra bucks at..

thanks for listening folks :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

That is awesome man! Minus the free stuff and job app, I had a very similar experience with Fastlane Motorsports tuning my car. Very friendly guys. They knew exactly what I was talking about when I started all the "PI this, NPI that, Prochamber, SVT Focus pump, Cobra injectors, etc, etc", and the tune on my car is spot on. The tuner took way less time than he told me it would take, which is fine with me. Helped me out in a few small miscellaneous parts for my car, and were very honest with me about pricing and other places and whatnot. Seems like that is hard to find nowadays, and I always give a big shout out to places I find that are like that. If I ever need to get something from now on out, I'll check out Brother's Performance.

Sheesh, I was about to buy some control arms from them, didn't know the quality:shrug:, so I went w/Roush:scratch:. Brothers was a lower cost:bang:. Hmmm, wish I read this thread before I gave Roush my money:doh:.

man sorry about the bad timing..im sure the roush ones you ordered will be spot on though!

That is awesome man! Minus the free stuff and job app, I had a very similar experience with Fastlane Motorsports tuning my car. Very friendly guys. They knew exactly what I was talking about when I started all the "PI this, NPI that, Prochamber, SVT Focus pump, Cobra injectors, etc, etc", and the tune on my car is spot on. The tuner took way less time than he told me it would take, which is fine with me. Helped me out in a few small miscellaneous parts for my car, and were very honest with me about pricing and other places and whatnot. Seems like that is hard to find nowadays, and I always give a big shout out to places I find that are like that. If I ever need to get something from now on out, I'll check out Brother's Performance.

ive heard great things about fastlane also..glad to hear that about them cause i had previously planned to take my car there a while back

im suprised about the honesty i got from them also...its very hard to find that from companies...i was dead set on buying bbk fuel rails today and along with all the info he gave me about the fuel system/lines he told me that even though his brother is bbk owner that i should stay away from their fuel rails, took me to the rails caompaired them with aeromotive an PP and showed me the flaws off the bbk fuel rails... which turned out to be smaller chamber size and bigger chamber areas where you plug the tops of the injectors in to, which that mixed with flimsy brackets that are moveable instead of a one piece design, causes the injectors to pop out and spray fuel everywhere and told me it happens a lot..pretty honest advice to me since his brother owns bbk also

all in all it was a great experience there.. at least i know no that they are a very knwledgeable and honest company... i hope other companies can catch on to this

Wow, that company is still in business and doing well?

That is very uncommen in the the peformance/parts business. I bought parts from them 7-8 years ago, and was very pleased with them and I always had good customer service.

It's good to see people taking care of their customers. I would send him an email with a link to this thread and ask him or his staff to jump on board here.

Wow, that company is still in business and doing well?

That is very uncommen in the the peformance/parts business. I bought parts from them 7-8 years ago, and was very pleased with them and I always had good customer service.

It's good to see people taking care of their customers. I would send him an email with a link to this thread and ask him or his staff to jump on board here.

thats a good call...wonder what would happen if i do that..itd be rad if we could get a discount code there too

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/806558-anyone-ever-dealt-buyfordracing-com.html

They still have some of the best prices around on some stuff. But their customer service: :notnice:

ah gotcha

Well that's great to hear about your terrific experience with Brothers Performance...And I keep hearing good stuff about Fastlane also. I wish Fastlane weren't so far away, but wouldn't be a bad excuse to go for a 2hr ride to check out some Mustang parts in person instead of via the internet, and talk to friendly/knowledgeble Mustang peeps.

yeah i know... have to go there mon for an interview..after the interview ill be walking out with some new stuff cause the black bbk valve cavers i saw there have been in my head ever since i left there so ill be buying them.. and a new clutch....and some other goodies...hopefully thatll help in making the hire me decision for them lol

Well that's great to hear about your terrific experience with Brothers Performance...And I keep hearing good stuff about Fastlane also. I wish Fastlane weren't so far away, but wouldn't be a bad excuse to go for a 2hr ride to check out some Mustang parts in person instead of via the internet, and talk to friendly/knowledgeble Mustang peeps.

It's worth it. I'm actually from/work on my car in a town in eastern NC about 2 hours from Fastlane, or at least that's how long it took me and my brother to trailer my car up there yesterday. I'm normally in Raleigh, and that's only about a half hour out. If you ever need your car tuned or need some advice/parts for your car, they are the place to go. I also want to go see Caleb (one of the employees there, actually the tuner that tuned my car) run his Mustang at the track sometime this year. Goes LOW 8's in the 1/4, hoping for 7's this year. :eek:

I'm glad to hear this about Brother's. They are the cheapest on a lot of things I've been looking at, but I wasn't sure about the service so I haven't ordered from them yet.

I'll give them a try next time.