I have a 95 mustang 3.8L V6 automatic. It had overheating problems since the day i got it but as long as i kept it full of antifreeze it seemed to do fine but the other day it got extremely hot out of nowhere and started put-putting. after that i shut it off and tried starting it about 10 minutes later but all it would do is keep turning over and put-putting but would start, giving it gas didnt change the sound or anything. I gave it about 30 minutes after that and started it again and it ran but still barely, until i took it out of park. I drove it to work the next day and it seemed fine but when it idled it ran at very high rpm, and when i turned it off it would kind of die out slowly instead of just shutting off. Once i started driving though it seemed ok for awhile than started overheating again. Now yesterday i went to start it and now it wont start at all, same as when it wouldnt start the other day, it put-puts but doesnt start. Any ideas on the problem? Im afraid the whole engine is blown but im just hoping im wrong.