Big Pimpin'.....Sparco FTMFW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

dont get too pushy with handz. he might have to resort to using his handz! you wouldnt want him to use his handz would you? i guess its not too bad as long as you just harrass handz over the internet instead of using your handz though. you need to drop another 500 and get a passenger seat to match, handz! I mean with all that power you're putting down it might hold the car down better, it could take right off like a plane! good luck though, handz.

P.S.-Handz, the pics are a little big, handz...

could you resize them handz?

:rolleyes: wow, calm down man.

nice seat SRT, what did it cost?

I am calm, never wasn't...
Calling someone out on 250rwhp?

Is there a personal issue at work here between you guys? Cuz if so... maybe not such a good idea.

Whats wrong with it? As an owner of the exact same era car and having experienced him over a fairly lengthy time period I don't see any problem with it. I've been around here regularly for over 2 years and don't EVER recall him posting anything regarding a performance mod (obviously I can't see every thread but being as he's been around for awhile too it's fairly easy to remember). Just keeping people honest...Plus he always loves posting pictures of his car and such so I don't see what the big deal is as far as asking him for pictures of his mods/engine bay to show his nitrous and whatever other mods he has off...someone like him should love doing that right?!

lets no forget 300tq.....from suspensions mods...
i havent hit 300tq and i could care less about appearence mods (im sorry but Sparco seats are an appearance mod even if they are kushy) and im putting a lil somthing on my car every month
don't get me wrong, i love Handz car. Wish i had bought those style wheels and its the same body and color, but sometimes....WTF

Sorry but :bs: on the power also. :shrug:

yeah just look at your mods:
1998 Mustang GT
T3650 w/MGW,PI swapped,
Professional Products 75mm TB/P,VT stage 1 N/A cams,
FRPP 4.10 gears,Flowmaster AT catback,BBK O/R X,BBK springs,Diablosport/Dyno tune.251.8rwhp and 276.82 rwtq
13.9110 1/4 @ 104.65
your at "his" hp but not at 300 tq w/ PI swap and VT cams
i think if Handz had any of these mods we'd know about it considering he makes a pic thread every time he waxes his car

...Now, the whole name brand thing isnt a big deal to me. Trust me, i didnt wanna pay alot for seats and looked for a very nice knock off online.

...I originaly wanted Recaro SD's....but at over a grand for 2 seats used, but i would have to buy brackets and what not it would be close to $1,500 or more.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-...tegoryZ33701QQihZ014QQitemZ330135331052QQrdZ1

Then i was gonna get a VERY nice knock off pair in leather for $400 shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RECA...egoryZ133209QQihZ005QQitemZ150133494713QQrdZ1

i also took a look at these sparco Knock-off of the Fighter which i came very close to buying. $500 shipped with sliders and Side mounts. I think these are the biggest bang for the buck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/F1sp...tegoryZ33701QQihZ014QQitemZ330132380294QQrdZ1

....But in the end i thought that if you gonna buy a seat you gonna do it right and not dick around with cheap stuff...so thats why i got the sparco. Its an investment/ If i ever get another car, i will just put the sparco in that car. Black goes with anything.

oh and here is an engine pic from my FTP

IMG_0328.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.