Big Pimpin'.....Sparco FTMFW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

since were both getting blazed heres pic of the new nos install to pass the time
dscf0392os4.jpg

And the gauges and super NOT sneeky red push button
dscf0380dg7.jpg

and yes I am using an Oil PSI gauge for my nos..:rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Geez, why do all you knuckleheads bust a guys chops about buying a comfy seat that he paid hard earned money for. Sure, it's not a dedicated "race car", but why all the hate?

Nice seat. I couldn't afford sparco so I bought Corbeau's.

guess I have to put in a roll cage as well cause all these dedicated race car drivers thing that just because we have a racing seat we need a cage. I have two "racing" seats by the way.

Still no dyno though...I find it odd that a car enthusiast doesn't have a dyno sheet picture on their computer/stored online on a place like photobucket OR if they don't have that then why they wouldn't be more than willing to post it. Just seems a little shady you know? I don't know a whole lot about nitrous so I don't know if nitrous gives you a ton of torque so maybe that explains it, then again I saw no nitrous lines in that picture of the engine bay either. This is why I'm "calling him out" so to speak. I'd believe the 251/3** if he had nitrous on it and had a picture of the setup, otherwise it's about as elusive as 98's Terminator!

Geez, why do all you knuckleheads bust a guys chops about buying a comfy seat that he paid hard earned money for. Sure, it's not a dedicated "race car", but why all the hate?

Just keeping him honest. He's earned a reputation on the boards which accounts for why everyone is busting his chops. He rips on people for any minor thing like headlights as if his opinion on whether or not a car is rice is the only opinion that matters. He busts peoples chops for nothing so why not do it to him as well? We all love each other here...

my numbers seem perfect. I have a 5-speed and some squeeze

....would make sense for a very small sneeky pete to have 251/300 on a 5 speed...duh

What we're saying is, if I said I have a twin turbo GT putting down 685HP/650TQ. Nobody will believe me until I post up a dyno sheet or pictures of my setup. Especially if I never posted a thread about it and always talked about how I don't want lots of power and only ever posted appearance oriented threads/posts and pot related posts.

What we're saying is, if I said I have a twin turbo GT putting down 685HP/650TQ. Nobody will believe me until I post up a dyno sheet or pictures of my setup. Especially if I never posted a thread about it and always talked about how I don't want lots of power and only ever posted appearance oriented threads/posts and pot related posts.

I keep telling you to use the search button dude.

...I have posted the dyon sheet on here and SN95forums on a couple of occasions and talked about the dyno sheet on here.

You need to look a little harder

Why would I look that hard when you could just as easily post it up? Are you afraid of posting it? We all know it takes about 2 seconds for you to repost it...

Oh and here is your sig from SN95
Pro 5.0 Shifter - MRT CAI - Eibach Sportlines -
Tokico 5-Ways Re-Valved - ST Sway Bars - MM K-Member Brace - MM Subframes - Flowmaster Cat-Back - UPR O/R X- Pipe - 03' Cobra's W/ Nitto 555's - Cobra Calipers w/ Braided Lines and RotorPros Slotted Rotors - Autometer Gauges - APEXi Rev/Speed Meter - Sparco Harnesses - FRPP 9MM Wires - MSD Ignition - 6000k HIDs w/ Yellow Fogs - P&P Plenum and TB - DiabloSport Tuned - FRPP 3.73's - Tremec TKO-500

That mod list is not a 251HP mod list...

Plus you admitted on that site you're just trying to piss the stangnet people off, so in essence you are lieing correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.