Bill O'Reilly and Michael Moore interview

jikelly

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 9, 2003
Lubbock Tx
I found something interesting on the 4.6 forum. It starts off about a Bill O'Reilly and Michael Moore interview and then goes into some pretty interesting stuff. Please guys this was not meant to start a war. Some people get really upset if you attack their political views so just read through some of it and try to keep an opened mind. Oh my favorite part is when people start arguing about the Black Sabbath lyrics. I think Ozzy was talking about the Vietnam era and the draft, but hey I could be wrong.

From my own experience in the military there were a lot of people there from lower income families, but I was not one of them. I still feel privileged to have been raised in a middle class family.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=487123&page=1&pp=25&highlight=texas

• Sponsors (?)

Michael Moore has, quite frankly, learned the "get rich quick" secret of pandering to the lowest common denominator; specifically, by telling those with no spines that they are not responsible for their lives. "GM (Or Dubya, or insert your favorite love-to-hate corporation or politician here) is responsible for the enormously bad time I'm having! Michael Moore said so!" The group best defined by a picture of Homer Simpson then drops big bucks going to his movies; and he's suddenly a "great voice for the people". I'd love to take his fat butt out into the middle of the Sonoran Desert and see how he can possibly blame the snakebite (which he precipitated by stomping his size 11EEE tennis shoe in the middle of the snake) on "Big oil and their lackeys in government."

As for Ozzy (whom most people don't really understand) I think he makes his money off people who get off on his songs with no idea of the messages therein. I may listen to 'neck music 95% of the time; but I can appreciate certain rockers - Ozzy, Joe Walsh, etc.

Still Dreamin'

Moore raises some interesting questions, but he does it for profit and he packages his movies as documentaries, which they are not. He is the left equivilent of Rush Limbaugh. I don't trust people that hate him and I don't trust people that love him. To me it's an indicator of people who can't think for themselves.

Moore, through no intention of his own, displays what is great about this country. He can say what he wants and not be hung for it. That's what seperates us from most other countries.

I personally don't care for him at all, as I don't care for for Rush, but I can't say I hate either one of them. I don't hate people for having opinions.