Billet Grille

gneal

Mar 31, 2005
OKC, Oklahoma
Ok, the next mod I want to do to my car is to put a Billet Grille on it. Does anyone have any experiences positive/negative with putting one of these on their car?

I see several of them out there for sale that don't replace the existing grille but are overlays. I'm trying to figure out if they look ok, if they are hard to install, etc. I have yet to see an actual replacement billet grille for the 05 GT.

Any feedback would be appreciated, and if you have pics that would be a bonus.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

A Custom Billet Grille was my 2nd Mod after changing the stock Exhaust. Mine was very simple to install! Mine is an overlay; it screws on over the top of the existing grille. The only downside to the grille that I have is that I had to remove my Pony (which was fairly simple). The Pony can be re-Installed at any time, but I've found a better use for it. :nice:
I've gotten a lot of Compliments on my Billet Grille, and I love the look! Not everyone likes Billet Grilles, but if you like them, then you won't be disappointed. :)

I really like the Cervinis front grille :
8013_(450x300).jpg

My only question is is the grille flat or does it come to a point in the center? It looks like it comes to a point, but some of the other one's I've seen don't have much of a point. Anyone have the cervinis or another one like it?

Thanks for the reply Reign. I'm actually looking to use the one that has the cutout for the pony emblem. Since I got the Flaming Pony I really don't want to lose that look. Since it was a fairly easy thing to do I'll probably go ahead and do it.

Thanks!!

krang00 said:
I really like the Cervinis front grille :
8013_(450x300).jpg

My only question is is the grille flat or does it come to a point in the center? It looks like it comes to a point, but some of the other one's I've seen don't have much of a point. Anyone have the cervinis or another one like it?

Some of the Grilles are Flat and some have a slight point/bend in the center. Mine has the slight bend.