billet grille

autumn_again

Oct 2, 2007
Hamilton, NJ
my friend zach bought View attachment 338378 for christmas.

he got it in, and we installed it tonight, I'll get pictures of it tomorrow probably. but it looks amazing.

it was $9.50, with like $30 shipping. and it looks better then the one in the local shop for 90.

just figured i'd post it in case any of you are considering buying one but worried about the condition of the item.

i am pretty sure i read that its not wanted to post open auctions. so thats why i just posted the picture, you can find it by search 94 mustang grill.

i'm velcroing the pony on tomorrow, and getting another pony from a junkyard, and painting it black, so i have 2 to choose from, the stock chrome-ish look, or black.

• Sponsors (?)

That looks decent, thanks for the feedback.
There's some variety (maybe they are further forward or something) that looks pooey to me.

How much work is it to mess with the hood lever?

That looks decent, thanks for the feedback.
There's some variety (maybe they are further forward or something) that looks pooey to me.

How much work is it to mess with the hood lever?

at first when i saw it on the ebay auction i wasn't sure about it, but i figured i'd be able to modify it in a way to my liking if i didn't like how it fit or anything.

and its not bad at all, my hands aren't really thick, so i don't have a problem getting it from under the grill without putting any stress on anything.

im getting pictures tomorrow, today i painted the pony up a little. think i'll repaint it tomorrow, and take some pictures.

at first when i saw it on the ebay auction i wasn't sure about it, but i figured i'd be able to modify it in a way to my liking if i didn't like how it fit or anything.

and its not bad at all, my hands aren't really thick, so i don't have a problem getting it from under the grill without putting any stress on anything.

im getting pictures tomorrow, today i painted the pony up a little. think i'll repaint it tomorrow, and take some pictures.

:nice:

1.jpg

2.jpg

i'm going to repaint the pony soon. do a better job with better paint.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 52