Bilstein Race shocks on daily driver?

Just wondering if the ride would be tolerable with coilovers and bilstein race shocks on a daily driver. I have no idea how rough a ride to expect from a given suspension change; I don't have any friends who own mustangs, so I've never had the opportunity to ride in a lowered one. I am young, so I am pretty forgiving of harshness (i.e. the stock setup feels like a Camry to me).

The reason I ask is I can get a used set of Maximum Motorsports coilovers, CC plates, and Bilsteins for pretty cheap.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Go for it! If you're more into drag racing you might not want such a stiff shock/strut though. I went with Bilstein HD's and max motors coilovers setup for a perfect balance of streetability, drag performance, and autox/open track performance.

Go for it! If you're more into drag racing you might not want such a stiff shock/strut though. I went with Bilstein HD's and max motors coilovers setup for a perfect balance of streetability, drag performance, and autox/open track performance.

I run the sme setup & its well balanced 4 sure....The HD's are already pretty stiff, I cant imagine how stiff the race version must be??/