Bit the bullett....

old_blue

15 Year Member
Nov 3, 2003
Took it to a shop. Tired of dealing with the bucking. It is my DD and giving me whiplash. I didn't want to just start buying all new sensors and throwing money at it when it might not even fix the problem. I have tried trouble shooting it with Jrichters help but it hasn't help so I think it may be something internal that I am not seeing. Hopefully it isnt though. Hope to have it back by tomorrow.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah I usually try to do that. I hate it when peeps dont post what the issue was with their car. Mine I think is ignition related but like I said I am not going to keep throwing money at what it maybe

Okay got it back today. Turns out I needed a new dizzy. The bracket holding the stator/excitor and broken and it was loose bouncing around. I will post this in my thread in tech too.

Thanks., I tested, cleaned and or replaced several sensors before I decided to take it in. Great shop, guy who owns it has been working on my car every now and then for 2 years. He is going to build me a motor when the money gets there (or when the engine goes.)