bjl95 mustang......check this out.

drakesdad

Jul 29, 2005
Oregon OHIO
Hey,
Thanks for the advice the other day. I am in "mediation" with the guy who sold me the PIH who said it work with an automatic "with no other mods." We'll see how it goes.....but enough about that...
A new set of BBK shorties and a new EGR tube and I drove it home last night....
Then I drove it to the local speed shop this morning........... We'll go from there....
I can tell it is ready to let loose but the computer is "searching at idle", I know you know what I mean......It was just refreshing to actually drive it. I do have 3:73's in the garage that I am waiting to have put in, beside the speedo being off are there any problems?

• Sponsors (?)

With 3.73's you shouldn't have any problems it's when you go to 3.90/4.10 when you usually start having problems. With the auto you will want a shift kit to make the shifts faster.

Check out www.tccoa.com go to tech then tranny. There is some good info on how the aode works and a home shift kit that only costs about $40-50 in parts.

What mods do you have in your car? Try doing a search for idle in the 94-95 and you will find lots of great info on what it could be.

Brandon